March 03, 2009

Plans for the living room

Below is our new living room (with the old home owners decor).


I love the flooring and the fireplace! The television hole above the fireplace however, will be covered in asap. Which leads to the dilemma of where the television will go, that will have to be a blog all on it's own though! Now here are my plans for the living room:



A. Wall color is Nightingale from Benjamin Moore.
B. Two grey chairs facing the fireplace. These are on sale at Target, but I found them both for less than $150 at my local Target.
C. I already own these pillows. Found on Etsy, unfortunately the seller Dailybread Market no longer has an account. ($30 for two).
D. Yellow 8x10 rug from Pottery Barn to be bought. $169.00.
E. White cotton curtains, I purchased from Ikea three years ago at a whopping $19.99. They have these which are similar.
F. Tall black lamp, to go on the left side of the fireplace, I bought this one at Walmart, sorry it is no longer available. I am also looking for a small accent chair to go there.
G. Black pedastool table and white lamp to go next to couch on the right side of the fireplace. I purchased mine from Target last year.
H. Mitchell Bob and Gold Williams, Kate sofa. Placed along the right wall, facing the t.v. solution I have yet to find.
I. Leather ottoman to be used as coffee table.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

man its going to look so good! i cant wait to see it, i also cant wait to see my miss dior cherie themed bedroom. :)