September 04, 2009

oh what's a girl to do

Hello my name is Katie and I am a Craigslist addict...

Okay now that we got that out of the way let me continue, I have quite the conundrum, let me start by saying I am married to a sailor which means I am well cough on the poorer side of the tracks. Now let me show you what I found on my morning search on Craigslist...

What you aren't excited?!? Well let me show you what it could and would be...


Oh didn't you just gasp out loud or was that only me? (done by the one and only Eddie Ross)
So the seller is asking $195 (gasp again).
But it really would be an investment don't you think?
And I have the perfect spot already picked out for it.
So I ask you what is a girl to do?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You already know what I think! Its amazingly perfect. Would it go in the living room or library?

Lyryn said...

That is utterly fantastic! GORGEOUS!