September 22, 2009

happy unbirthday

Today my little sunshine turns six months!
Growing more day by day you bring complete joy to my life. You are our gentle giant and before you grow anymore I must write down all that you are at this very moment.
You so smart and full of curiosity chasing your shadow in the mornings, finding the trash can and other things youre not suppose to get into, mimicking mommy and daddy's movements, gestures, and sounds. Such a happy baby, always singing, talking, and laughing. Sometimes you are so funny you make your self squeal with laughter. At nap times you sing and squeal and bang your feet making music until you tire yourself out. You like to be on the move, walking with help, jumping, scooting, you are just starting to crawl with you belly off the floor (yay Ollie!) You blow kisses and raspberries but more than anything you love to receive them. Tickling is your favorite. You still hold my hand when youre lazying back in my arms drinking your bottle and cuddle with me in the mornings. You are so sweet and lovable. Your mellow happy disposition makes me glow and I know I had nothing to do with it. you were born to make me glad.







2 comments:

Taryn said...

So sweet!!! Happy 1/2 birthday, Oliver!

tiff said...

so sweet. this brought tears to my eyes!