August 21, 2009

10.

via Lindsay via Kelly

ten things I want to do before I die...

one.
Own a home on the beach, not just any home but
the most fabulous home known to the sea.

two.
Become a Renaissance woman. I want t
o absorb so much knowledge that I could kill you with my brain. I want to be a historian, an artist, a politician, a designer, and the list goes on.

three.
Raise the most amazing kids starting with my son Oliver. He will be a man so great Cary Grant wouldn't be worthy of portraying him in a film. And enjoy every second of raising my little mamas boy.

four.
Eat all my favorite foods in one sitting.


five.
Live by all the people my heart needs on a daily basis and not just one at a time but all of them will be by me.

six.
Be amazing and unforgettab
le.

seven.
Love my husband with every ounce of love I have from the beginning to the end.


eight.
Spread some of that knowledge I will gain.

nine.
Have the perfect hair, face, and body day - yes all three on the same day - statistically it has to happen eventually.

ten.
Kick someones ass. I know I know, it isn't very nice. But the heart can't help what it wants. I have just always wanted to get into a fight and kick some booty. I dream of it often and I have to tell you dream Katie is pretty fierce.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

that house is amazing! but 9 is my favorite :)

Lyryn said...

Love them! Sound great to me! ;)

Lindsay said...

your blog has a new outfit! so cute! xoxo